Live casino sites are a relatively new addition to the iGaming family. The idea to live stream actual tables was conceived somewhere around 2010, as internet speeds and available cameras became significantly better. This was a big step for casinos as a whole. People could suddenly feel what it’s like to stand by the table and chat with others around you. It’s the experience of a lifetime, all on your computer or smartphone.
But in order to truly enjoy the appeal of live dealer games, you have to settle for nothing but the best. Thankfully, 88Play has exactly what you need. After years of testing the top Asian live casino provider and the sites that host them, our list is finally done.
It’s a ranking of the best live casinos in Asia, all reviewed by our team of experts:
📚 88Play: #1 Guide to Live Casino Sites in Asia
Going to an actual casino, let’s say in Goa or Macau, is something everyone needs to experience at least once. But once your Vegas-like dreams start taking over your imagination, reality kicks in. Stepping foot on a casino floor often involves a lot of planning, expenses, and hours traveled. Don’t get us wrong – it’d be a knight you’ll never forget. However, 88Play believes there’s something better – live casino sites.
Playing at live dealer tables in Asia is the most realistic way to gamble without stepping out your front door. Using the latest and great developments in studio production and software development, an online casino let you sit at virtual tables and chat with real people – both players and dealers alike.
As always, the continent of Asia is at the center of everybody’s attention. Follow us, as we journey into the wonderful world of live casinos. Not only we’ll be discussing the best sites, but you’ll also see the top promos, niches, and much more. Let’s begin, shall we?
❓ How Do I Join a Live Casino?
Don’t worry, you don’t need any sort of previous knowledge to create an account at Asian live casinos like Betwinner. After all, this niche has been a hot topic for over a decade, which is more than enough time for operators to refine the registration process.
Just to show you this is no daunting task whatsoever, we created new accounts as some of the best live casinos Asia has to offer. We then compared the processes and determined that they share many of the same steps and concepts. Basically, follow these steps and you’ll be ready to play at Asian live dealer tables:
- Visit the casino’s webpage or download the app. Depending on the device you’re holding, you can either visit the website directly or download the casino’s dedicated app. Live casinos in Asia like to develop their software, mainly as a means of promoting the brand and expanding the list of available features. It’s their app, their rules. But even if you don’t want to download anything, an HTML5-powered, mobile-friendly page is awaiting you.
- Select Register/Join/Create Account. The usual, right? You’ll find this option on the app’s home screen or in the header section of the desktop/mobile version. Make sure you’ve allowed pop-up, as taping this box will most likely lead to one opening on the spot.
- Fill out the form that pops up. Just like it’s easier than ever to join an online casino, internet security is also more important than ever. That’s why Asian live casino sites ask for personal information. Such measures ensure that your identity is real and that you’re only a recreational gambler. Regulators require this in order to wage their battle against money laundering and other financial crimes.
- Study the T&C. Also known as Terms and Conditions, this big chunk of text is notoriously boring to read. However, it’s essential that you do so, front to back. Knowing all the measures the casino might take in certain situations can help you judge them. For instance, if they have a million rules about withholding funds or banning your account, they’re obviously looking for any excuse to scam you. Likewise, a short and easily understandable set of rules indicates that the operator cares about its players.
- Choose a bonus. 88Play strongly recommends playing with free spins or a deposit bonus. Getting an extra bit of cash in the very beginning can give you the confidence to make smarter decisions. We’ll talk about the best promos for Asia live casinos later on in more detail, so hang on a bit.
- Deposit money. 88Play-recommended casinos always come with the most popular and most reputable banking methods. Sadly, no one has everything. That’s why you should adjust your picks according to your preferred way of transferring money.
- Choose a game and play wisely. That’s it, basically! Do some digging around the available categories, and pick something that suits your interests. Don’t be afraid to experiment. Good luck!
🎯 What Do Top Live Casino Sites in Asia Have in Common?
Now that you know about the best live casinos in Asia, and how to join them, a question remains. What do all these casinos have in common?
This is something we often wonder about, but to no avail. Nevertheless, our recent testing “spree” led us to some pretty interesting conclusions about live dealer sites in Asia. We didn’t just treat every operator as a mere individual. On the contrary – we compared the sites and isolated the most accomplished ones. Then, we took an extra close look at them. This showed us that they all, without exception, possess the following qualities and features:
- Collaboration with several providers. A good online casino signs a contract for a provider’s full collection, but the very best ones and pick and choose from a variety of brands and studios. You don’t want to look at the same UI all the time, right? Of course not. That’s why the top live dealer casinos are so successful. Just switching from one blackjack variant to another can be an exciting experience.
- Legality. Don’t create an account at unlicensed live casinos. If a site claims they’re regulated by a government, check the official list for that regulator to ensure the validity of those claims. Two or more licenses would be ideal, but one is just fine if it isn’t of the shady sort.
- Good stream quality. Fast internet is widely common in 2022. This makes low-quality live casino streams unacceptable. Don’t get us wrong – we’re always fans of offering 360p and 480p if you have an older device. But that doesn’t mean those should be the only options. 1080p is the bare minimum these days, especially if you want to play on a tablet. At the same time, this requires only premium tables, as a big screen always requires a clean UI.
- Lucrative bonuses and loyalty programs. Whenever you’re unsure whether a bonus is sufficient or not, remind yourself this – there are hundreds of live casinos in Asia that would love to have your attention. This leads to the conclusion that you deserve to be rewarded for your loyalty. All the top sites have a VIP program, which lets the player accumulate rewards points and gets more perks the more they play. Regular, big bonuses are also a plus. Don’t settle for measly sums.
- Many different variants. The 88Play Asia Gambling Guide team loves its roulette, but even we would get bored playing the same thing over and over again. Top casinos always offer multiple variants of the same game, all by different providers. That’s how you keep things fun! Even this quality ties into the first one we mentioned, it’s definitely worthy of its own place on the list.
✅ Pros and Cons of Playing at Asian Live Casino Sites
Without a doubt, the biggest advantage is realism. You’re not just staring at your screen. Instead, you feel like you’re actually on the casino floor, sitting with a drink by your side. In the last couple of years, tables have also been streamed from actual casinos. If you log into your account on a Friday night, you’ll be able to “coexist” with the patrons and play a few hands while never leaving the couch.
There are also augmented reality-like benefits involved. In a regular casino, you wouldn’t be able to see lightning flashing when a multiplier is activated. The best providers know how to fuse crisp footage with realistic animations. Such details keep you on your toes and turn a regular poker hand into a true cinematic experience.
As for the cons, we have to mention the initial shock felt by beginners. Unlike single-player casino games, live dealer tables flow at a natural pace. There’s no stopping the game or doing things at your own pace. That’s why our team suggests you practice against the computer before going live.
♣️ What Games Can You Play at Live Casinos in Asia?
As far as 88Play has been able to tell, live casinos in this region tend to know their audience very well. Therefore, you can expect to see lots of tables fitting local interests, such as:
- Baccarat (How to play Baccarat)
- Dragon Tiger
- Andar Bahar
- Teen Patti
It’s also worth mentioning that Asian live dealer sites have started offering games that transcend the casino theme. Popular game shows, such as Deal or No Deal, have been turned into their unique live dealer versions. Keep in mind, though – these titles are relatively new amongst Asian players, so you’ll have a hard time finding them right away. Still, there’s enough firepower to keep you going until then.
The Asian continent has always been home to some of the best and most ambitious live casino suppliers. Whether it’s covering niche games like Teen Patti or tackling popular European tables, they’ve shown that they’re more than capable of enjoying some mainstream attention. Thus, it’s no wonder they’re the main attraction at every big iGaming expo.
🎁 Bonuses for Live Casino Tables
Perhaps the best part of Asia having so many live casinos is the saturation of the bonus market. Every operator wants to one-up the competition, which has given us some pretty spectacular deals. From promotional free spins to hundreds of dollars in your currency, there’s something for everyone. After spending time playing through 30+ bonuses, Asia Gambling Guide can safely say that the following promos are the best:
⁉️ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Check out our rankings above. There’s a table containing all the essential details for every top Asian live casino. We hope it will be useful in your quest to find the right fit.
Yes, many Asian live dealer sites have started warming up to poker. Three Card Poker and Texas Hold’em seem to be the most common variants.
Live baccarat attracts by far the most players, but Sic Bo and Dragon Tiger are slowly climbing the ranks. Indian casino players love their Andar Bahar and Teen Patti, allowing the pair to reach a global audience. Roulette and poker are present everywhere, while blackjack still has some ways to go.
In most cases, no. The content is live-streamed from a studio, which means all participants have to have a financial stake. This is to prevent time-wasting and places getting filled by people who’d just watch.
Yes, many of our top sites offer tables in Chinese, Hindi, and other languages spoken in the region.