Live casino sites are the best way for Malaysians to experience a realistic casino experience without having to fly elsewhere. Live casino online tables, using the latest and greatest developments in software and studio production give you a chance to sit at virtual tables and chat with real people. You can not only interact with other players but dealers too!
In this guide, our team at 88Play will walk you through everything you need to know about the live casino opportunities you have access to in Malaysia.
📌 Live Casino Malaysia ->> Brief summary:
- 88play is a comprehensive online resource for live dealer casino enthusiasts in Malaysia.
- We list the best online live casinos catering to Malaysian players, providing a secure and enjoyable gaming environment.
- Get info on various live dealer games available, including live roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and more.
- We highlight exclusive bonuses, promotions, and offers provided by live casinos for Malaysian players.
🏆 Best Live Casino Online in Malaysia
Live casinos have not been available for very long on the internet, having been introduced at some point in the last decade, as internet speeds, the quality of live streaming, and webcams improved. This led to massive improvements in the user experiences provided by online casinos.
People who had never been to a real casino, or had no access to them, could now experience the feeling of standing by a table and chatting with other people. And the best part is it could be done all from the comfort of your own home.
🔝 Thus, to help you experience this, 88Play has put together a list of the best live casinos for Malaysians:
📝 How Do I Join a Live Casino?
This process may vary depending on the website or app you choose to join, but that does not mean there are no common similarities to sign-on processes. Live online casinos are the same as regular online casinos: they thrive on user activity. Thus, to encourage users to join, they make the process of signing up as easy as possible. All you have to do is follow a few steps. Below is a list of the most common steps you may need to take to join an online casino.
- Find the live casino website you’d like to join: We believe this step is the hardest part of the process. Countless online casinos are coming online every week, and among those are numerous operators that offer live dealer tables. Being able to find quality sites amidst all the choices you have can be a headache. But luckily, 88Play is there to help narrow it down for you with our lists of the best live casinos for Malaysians to join. All you have to do is browse through our list, find a live casino review you like, and open their webpage.
- Click “Join”, “Sign up” or “Create Account”: Once you’re on the homepage of a website you would like to join, look for a button or link that says something along the lines of “join” or “sign up”. Operators generally make it easy to spot for your convenience, and with it, you might also find a few text fields in which you have to enter a few details.
- Enter your information: Once you click the “sign up” link, the next step will be to enter some personal information, so that websites can be sure you’re not a bot. You may have to give the website your name, date of birth, address, phone number, and email. Some gambling websites available to Malaysians might even require an ID/Passport number, though this is rare. After all of this, create a unique username and a strong password.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions: Before finalizing your account, you will have to accept the website’s terms and conditions. It is always wise to study these thoroughly so that you fully understand everything the website requires of you. Once this is done, you can click “I accept”.
- Verify your account: After accepting the terms and conditions, you will most likely have your account created, but most websites require some sort of verification. This is usually done through your email or phone number and simply requires you to enter a code they send or open a specific link.
💯 What Do Top Live Casino Sites in Malaysia Have in Common?
Live casinos come with a lot of variation. As operators try their best to stand out from their peers, you can find all kinds of creative web designs that convey their individuality. However, despite all the aesthetic differences you’ll see, there are many similarities shared by the top live casino sites on the internet. In this section, we will lay out some of these similarities and break them down one at a time to give you a good idea of what the best sites have in common.
- Top of The Line Software Providers. For a live casino website to become renowned as one of the best, they have to offer users great gaming experiences. Games should have good graphics and audio quality. Their live tables should be able to stream at the highest quality possible for the user’s internet connection and everything should load quickly and smoothly, without bugs or lag. None of these can be accomplished without high-quality software providers. That’s why it’s not surprising that all of the best live casinos that accommodate Malaysians are affiliated with software providers like Evolution and Pragmatic Play Live.
- Enticing Bonuses and Loyalty Programs. Almost all live dealer online casinos offer bonuses of some sort. It’s hard to find a decent provider that doesn’t promise to pad your gambling budget a little with free spins or a deposit match nowadays. But something consistently seen with the best live casinos is they always have the most enticing bonus offers. These bonuses are not only generous as far as the reward they give you, but they also come with fair terms and conditions that don’t restrict users from being able to make full use of their bonus funds.
- Trustworthiness. The best live casinos are always the most trustworthy. Even though there are no online casinos licensed by the Malaysian government, the best offshore sites are usually licensed by other regulatory bodies. The best sites also tend to have positive user reviews on online gambling forums, as well as great professional reviews by websites like 88Play. These indicate trustworthiness because licensed casinos are always subject to the laws of their regulators, making them unlikely to scam customers out of money. User reviews, on the other hand, indicate a good reputation, fostered by avid gamers who have joined the website and tried it out.
⚙️ Live Game Providers
Unfortunately, there are no native Malaysian live casinos, however, there are plenty of offshore casinos, from all over the world that offers service to Malaysian users. Not only do these websites welcome Malaysians, but they also accept Ringgits, and offer service in Malay. Below is our list of some of the live casino providers for Malaysians. These sites may not have made the cut for our list of the best you can find, but they have shown to be reliable and worth giving a try. Give them a look if you’re looking for a new casino to join.
✅ Pros and ❌ Cons of Playing at Malaysian Live Casino Sites
The demand for live casinos is always growing, leaving online casinos that don’t offer live tables behind as far as user numbers. There are some very good reasons for this, and in this section, we will lay out some of the advantages of using live casinos, as well as a disadvantage.
The first and possibly most obvious pro for live casinos is they give an alternative to people who can’t go to a land-based casino, but desire interaction with other people. On live casinos, you can actively chat with other players at your favorite table games, as well as talk to the dealer.
Another pro for live casinos is they save you valuable time and money. For people with casinos in their country, rising fuel prices have made it expensive enough to drive to your nearest casino, pay for parking and drive back home. This is even worse for Malaysians, who have to go overseas to find good land-based casinos. Live casinos give you a chance to play with people without having to spend time or money traveling.
Despite these inherent advantages, however, live gambling comes with one serious con we noticed. It relies on fast internet speed for smooth gameplay. If your internet connection isn’t at its best that day, the stream may lag or blur, making it a much less pleasant experience to play at a live table.
♦️ What Games Can You Play!
A large selection of games is one of the markers of a great online casino. Players want variety and operators know this. Therefore, you can expect that the best live casinos would offer Malaysian players all of the most popular live table games. You can find iconic titles such as:
If you choose a casino that’s licensed out of a fellow Asian country, you can also play popular games such as
- Dragon Tiger
- Andar Bahar
- Teen Patti
In addition, we think it is worth noting that some live dealer sites have started offering games that are not typical of the casino theme. Players can now find popular TV game shows such as Deal or No Deal converted into interesting new live dealer online casino games. This hasn’t been adopted on a wide scale, however, so you may have a hard time finding these at the time of writing.
💰 Bonuses for Live Casino Tables
Over the years, bonuses have become ubiquitous in the online gambling world. This oversaturation of the bonus market has led to the best operators offering bigger and better rewards to players who sign up as a way to attract more users than their rivals. Bonuses add value to your player experience by stretching your gambling budget with free spins or deposit matches. After having played through a variety of bonuses available to Malaysian gamblers, we’ve made a list of the best live casino bonuses.
⁉️Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Whether you’re totally new to online gambling or you’ve had some experience playing on some platforms, it’s not easy to know what the best online casinos are. That’s why 88Play has compiled a comprehensive you can go through.
Absolutely. Poker is one of the world’s most popular casino games, so it’s no surprise that many live dealer sites have poker games in their game library. Three Card Poker and Texas Hold’em seem to be the most common variants.
As live dealer casinos seek to keep up with player demand, you can find games such as Poker, Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, and Blackjack, which have proven to be the most popular. Dragon Tiger and Andar Bahar seem to have a lot of traction behind them as well.
Not in most cases. The content is live-streamed from a studio, which means everyone involved has to have a financial stake. If you find a website that lets you play for free, it will probably bombard you with many ads.